VirtualDJ is a popular DJ software for Windows and Mac OS X (began as a program for novice DJs), which is used by DJs to replace their turntables and CD players, and use digital music instead of vinyl and CDs. It has in excess of 150 million downloads, and it’s utilized by everyone from room DJs to global geniuses.
VirtualDJ can play soundtracks, yet additionally video or karaoke, in the event that you interface your PC to a projector or the club’s screens. It offers forefront innovation for DJing and a standout amongst the most fascinating highlights is the progressive motor BeatLock, with whom clients can make and enchain sampler pieces deserving of an expert DJ. The sound works with exactness and effortlessness through this product.
Similarly that the CD players utilized by DJs have a bigger number of choices than a customary Hi-Fi CD player, the program has a larger number of choices than a basic media player like iTunes. VirtualDJ lets you “mix” your songs, by playing two or more tracks at the same time, adjusting their relative speed so that their tempo will match, applying effects like loops etc., and crossfade from one side to the other. It additionally gives you a chance to scratch your melodies, set and review signals, and the various normal highlights DJs hope to observe to have the option to blend.
VirtualDJ is free to use (no license is required). all you need to utilize is your PC’s mouse and keyboard if you don’t intend to use VirtualDJ for commercial use. A Plus Controller license is required if you need to use external hardware (such as external analogue DJ mixers, DJ USB Midi Controllers, DVS etc.) and have advanced features but still use it at home (for non-commercial use).
A Pro Infinity (one-time buy of $299) or a Pro Subscription license (costs $19 per month) is required, if you need to use professional gear (such as external analogue DJ mixers, DJ USB Midi Controllers, DVS etc.), has all the advanced features and use it for commercial purposes (paid gigs). For Business use a VirtualDJ Business license costs $99 every month.
- Easy-to-use search feature
- Pitch control with Master Tempo
- Automatic BPM and Key calculation
- BeatLock engine for keeping songs in-sync
- Karaoke CDG+MP3 and/or ZIP support
- Fully customizable skin engine
- MP3 ID3 Tag compatibility
- Compatible with iTunes playlists
- compatible with most of the DJ controllers
- Compatible with any DMX software that implements OS2L
- Play any song from an online database
- VST effects compatibility
- VirtualDJ ScratchDNA – automate your scratch sounds
- And many more...
Download VirtualDJ 2021 Trial
Download for Mac OS X
Download VirtualDJ 2020 Trial
Download VirtualDJ 2018 v184.108.40.20603 Trial
Download for Mac OS X 10.7 or later
Last Update: May 15, 2023
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Developer: Atomix Productions
- Add right-click options Play Next, Add To Automix and Mix Now while automix is enabled
- Allow video effects on sampler effect slot (using effect_select "sampler" script)
- Add support for Pioneer XDJ-1000MK2
- Add support for Pioneer XDJ-RX
- Automatic clean up and formatting of artist/title/remix/featuring on decks
- Traktor playlist support
- Fix sampler sync when no deck is playing