Kaspersky Anti-Virus (KAV) is a reliable anti-virus solution from Kaspersky Lab, that combines advanced protection for your PC to defeat digital dangers – without slowing you down. Kaspersky’s award-winning, cloud-assisted technologies deliver essential, real-time protection from the latest malware and work behind-the-scenes with intelligent scanning and small, frequent updates, while proactively protecting you from known and emerging online threats.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus is the backbone of your PC’s internet security system, delivering essential, real-time protection from the latest viruses, spyware & Trojans – and ransomware locking up all your files. It works behind-the-scenes with intelligent scanning and small, frequent updates, while proactively protecting you from known and emerging Internet threats. Enjoy essential protection that won’t slow down your PC with KAV.
- Combines essential protection & performance for your PC
- Real-time Protection defends against new and emerging threats
- Scans and warns you about dangerous weblinks & emails
- Hybrid Protection combines the power of the cloud and your PC
- URL Advisor informs you about the reputation and security of website links
- Anti-Blocker helps to unblock your PC if it’s being blocked by a Trojan
- Smart Updates reduce network traffic and resource use
- Automatic Exploit Prevention and Anti-Phishing
Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2022 Trial
Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2021 Trial
Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2020 Trial
Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2019 Trial
Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2018 Trial
How to remove Kaspersky products completely? use Kaspersky Product Removal Tool – a special tool to completely uninstall Kaspersky Security products from your PC. Please do not use the “kavremover”/Kaspersky product uninstallation tool unless recommended to do so by Kaspersky technical support engineers.
Last Update: July 18, 2022
Current Version: 22.214.171.1241
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Kaspersky Lab