Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click (WFC doesn’t do any packet filtering and does not block or allow any connection. This is done by Windows Firewall itself based on the existing firewall rules):
- High Filtering – All outbound and inbound connections are blocked. This profile blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
- Medium Filtering – Outbound connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only the programs that you allow can initiate outbound connections.
- Low Filtering – Outbound connections that do not match a rule are allowed. The user can block the programs he doesn’t want to allow initiating outbound connections.
- No Filtering – Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
- Intuitive user interface
- Easy management of Windows Firewall
- Full support for standard user accounts
- Disable the ability of other programs to add Windows Firewall rules
- Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files
- Automatically display invalid rules for programs that do not exist anymore
- Create, modify and delete Window Firewall rules
- Find and display duplicate firewall rule
- Protection to unauthorized uninstallation
- Import and export of partial sets of rules
- And much more
Download Windows Firewall Control
Last Update: May 11, 2022
Current Version: 22.214.171.124
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2012 / Server 2016 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)