AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition is AMD’s revolutionary new graphics software that delivers redesigned functionality, supercharged graphics performance, remarkable new features, and innovation that redefines the overall user experience. AMD Radeon Software is the new name for AMD’s graphics card drivers, which for the last few years have been called "AMD Catalyst". Every release strives to deliver new features, better performance and stability improvements.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition ventures beyond the realm of traditional graphics driver software to deliver extraordinary performance and precise control of graphics, video, displays, and forward-thinking power efficiency from the latest AMD technologies and advances.
- Fast high-speed game loading with Shader Cache.
- Optimized Flip Queue Size provides users with the very latest keyboard and mouse positional information while gaming
- Frame Pacing: smoother gaming enhancements enabled on DirectX® 9 games
- Enhanced image quality for 1080p media content scaled to 4K using adaptive directional filtering technology
- Fine-tuned Dynamic Contrast algorithm
- Enhanced Video quality settings for 6th Generation A-Series AMD APUs
- Display Port to HDMI 2.0 dongle support
- Customizable display settings with fine tuning for resolutions, timings, and refresh rates
- AMD FreeSync™ technology enhancements including AMD CrossFire support for DirectX 9 games and low frame rate compensation for smoother gameplay when below the minimum refresh rate
- Incredible power efficiency for select products and applications through power optimizations
- Frame Rate Target Control enhancements including; power saving capability, support for DirectX 9 games and extended range for target control (20 – 200 FPS)
Download AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition (WHQL/Beta) for Windows
Download AMD Driver Auto-Detect Tool for Windows
Download AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition for Linux
Note: AMD has blocked the option to download through sites outside of AMD.com. You need to find the drivers manually, or use the auto-detect tool.
Last Update: August 12, 2022
Current Version: 22.8.1 (Beta) / 22.5.1 (WHQL)
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 10 / 11 (64-Bit)
Developer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.