CPU-Z is a free and lightweight system profiling and monitoring application for Windows and Android, that gathers information on your PC with which you can identify areas that may be optimized to improve the efficiency of your system. It’s primarily used to fully detect the CPU and Motherboard hardware of PCs.
CPU-Z collects and displays the following:
- CPU: name and number, codename, process, package, cache levels.
- Mainboard: vendor, model and revision, BIOS model and chipset.
- Memory: type, size, timings, and module specifications (SPD).
- Real time measurement of each core’s internal frequency, memory frequency.
- System: Windows and DirectX version.
Download CPU-Z Free
Last Update: March 01, 2023
Current Version: 2.05
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
- AMD Ryzen 5 and Ryzen 3.
- Fix lockup at loading on Ryzen systems with RAID.
- New benchmark version (17.01)
Disclaimer: The direct download links we provided to you for this software are from the official author's website, therefore we can't guarantee safety, availability, or download speeds. We will look into all download options for your software: online installer, full offline installer (mostly exe or msi, and in rare cases - iso, or torrent), or portable edition (mostly zip, or rar). Moreover, we don't and we won't provide any pirated/illegal versions or tools. We recommend that you avoid using these methods as these methods can harm your device. If you like this software, buy it to support its developers.