Disk Drill for Mac (formerly Pandora Data Recovery or 7 Data Recovery) is a data recovery software designed natively for Mac OS X. Disk Drill is an app that knows exactly how to recover lost files on Mac OS X and supports most major file types and file systems. It can recover deleted or lost files from virtually any storage device, including internal Macintosh hard drives, external hard drives, cameras, iPhones, iPads, iPods, Android devices, USB flash drives, Kindles, and memory cards.
In many cases, Disk Drill can read your device even if it is failing, unreadable, or has lost a partition. Combining several powerful scanning algorithms, Disk Drill provides a complete Mac data recovery solution.
Disk Drill makes data recovery in Mac OS X super easy. With just one click of a button, it will run through all of its scanning functions and display a list of files that can be potentially recovered. You can even preview these files so that you can determine which ones can be successfully recovered.
Disk Drill is not only about Mac data recovery. It’s also packed with useful disk tools for all data professionals and home users. Disk Drill offers free bonus tools like disk cleanup and space visualization, duplicate files finder, bootable data recovery drive, precise backups, disk health monitoring.
Disk Drill for Mac is available in three editions:
- Free Edition – offers recovery of up to 500MB of lost data
- Pro Edition – offers data recovery for home users up to 3 Macs
- Enterprise Edition – offers unlimited commercial recovery for unlimited macs with top-level support
- Mac data recovery
- High success rate
- Quick and Deep scan mods
- Search for lost partitions
- S.M.A.R.T. status monitoring
- Recover data from virtually any storage device
- Backup disks and partitions into Disk Image (DMG)
- Android and iOS data recovery
- Duplicate finder
Download Disk Drill for Mac
Last Update: January 31, 2023
Current Version: 5.1.1114
Languages: English, German, French, Portuguese
Supported Operating Systems:
Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later