Divvy is a powerful window management solution for both Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows that allows you to quickly and efficiently "divvy up" your screen into exact portions. This lets you take maximum advantage of your screen real estate without any hassle at all. Window management has never been this easy.
Managing windows can be frustrating, requiring precision control of your mouse or trackpad for clicking, dragging, pushing and pulling your windows to the size and position you desire. Even with all this work, it’s very difficult to get windows exactly where you want them, so most of the time, windows are left scattered all over the screen.
With Divvy, it’s as simple as a single click and drag in the Divvy interface and your window will be resized and moved to a relative portion of the screen. If that seems like too much work, you can go ahead and create as many shortcuts as you’d like to resize and move your windows.
- Powerful window management
- Resize your windows with innovative Divvy grid
- Customizable grid size (from 1×1 up to 20×20)
- Unlimited user-customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Access Divvy from anywhere using a configurable global hotkey
- Works with multiple monitors
Last Update: February 04, 2017
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
Developer: Mizage, LLC
- Fix for Divvy crash when waking from sleep on the late 2016 MacBook Pros with Touch Bar.