EaseUS Partition Master is a powerful disk management solution built exclusively for computer-savvy users or IT admins (but also suitable for home users). While Windows comes with its own disk management tool, but not only is it preliminary at its best, it’s also not very easy to use, This is where this tool comes in and helps you to manage your storage devices safely and easily The software is trusted by 60 million loyal customers all over the world and big companies such as Microsoft, Sony, IBM.
EaseUS Partition Master has a slick user interface. It has been made such that any Windows user will find it easy to use. Install and launch the software, and it will list down all the disks and their partition. You can also view the occupied storage space, primary, and logical extensions. Right-click on any of the separation or the drive, and you have all the options in the context menu.
Another feature is the option to migrate the OS. If you are upgrading to a bigger and better hard drive, you can use it to migrate the existing OS to a new partition. It will save a lot of time, by installing the OS and the apps.
The third productive feature of the software is that you can convert a disk from MBR to GPT without the loss of any data. You may have a hard drive that has storage over 2TB, but you have never been able to use more than that, then it is because MBR doesn’t support more than that. You can use the conversion option in the software to convert into GPT and unlock more storage space.
The last feature which should be highlighted is Merge Partition. A lot of uses like to do that to increase the space, especially in the primary partition. While it may take a longer time, but it saves a lot of time when it comes to expanding the primary drive. The only condition is that both the partition should be next to each other.
EaseUS Partition Master supported many storage devices and allows you to convert between them when needed. It includes FAT (FAT12/FAT16/FA532), NTFS, ReFS and EXT (EXT2/EXT3) types of partition.
EaseUS’s disk partitioning software comes in four editions: Free, Professional, Server and Enterprise:
- Free – covers your basic partitioning requests and limited to support only 8TB capacity. supports most of the features a general consumer would like to use, especially when it comes to resizing the partitions.
- Professional – Adds some more advanced features like WinPE disk creation, Recovery, OS migration, command line support.
- Server – Same features as Professional but with support for Windows Server and option to repair RAID-5 volumes.
- Enterprise – Designed for organizations, enterprises, IT admins, technicians, consultants, and service providers..
Redeem EaseUS Coupon Code valid at the official store! It might be limited! Hurry up before you’ll might miss the EaseUS Coupon Code!
- Easy user interface
- Resize or move partitions
- Clone, Merge, Create, Format, Delete partitions
- Convert partition type from FAT to NTFS, MBR to GPT and GPT to MBR.
- Aligns SSD partitions for maximum performance
- Supports FAT12/FAT16/FA532, NTFS, ReFS and EXT2/EXT3
- Supports 8TB Hard Disk Capacity
- WinPE disk creation
- Command line support
- Securely wipe data
Download EaseUS Partition Master Free
Download EaseUS Partition Master Pro/Server/Enterprise Trial
Last Update: November 18, 2021
Current Version: 16.5
License: Freeware / Shareware
Languages: Windows: English, German, Japanese, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Swedish, Danish, Russian, Norwegian, Polish, Hungarian, Arabic, Turkish, Korean and Indonesian.
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit) Windows Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / Server 2016 / Server 2019 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: CHENGDU Yiwo Tech Development Co., Ltd