Dashlane is a robust, award-winning password manager trusted by millions of users worldwide. It makes digital life simple and safe, allowing you to securely keep track of all your passwords and personal info, whether you use them once a day or once a year. Dashlane is a cross-platform app available on Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and other devices. Access Dashlane at home, at work, or anywhere in between.
That’s where Dashlane comes in to help you store your online accounts in a secure vault, as well as taking away the irritation of having to remember your login details for the dozens of accounts that you own across multiple devices. Dashlane is offering both offline and cloud storage for passwords, although it is recommended to use the offline solution which is more secure.
To keep accounts secure, people often rely on difficult passwords, but the challenge here is that they can be hard to remember. Dashlane’s built-in Password Generator helps to ease this challenge by creating and storing unique and complex passwords in just one simple click after you change old passwords or create new accounts, saving you an average of 50 hours per year.
Dashlane offers an autofill feature. You can automatically save and fill out your personal information, passwords, and payment details accurately and quickly, which takes away the headache of always having to type passwords and fill out long tedious online forms. Moreover, The Identity Dashboard provides you with a complete picture of your online security by putting key metrics and alerts in a specific place. This way, you know what you need to improve and can take the necessary steps towards being more secure.
Dashlane is available in four editions – Free, Premium, Premium Plus (for Individuals) and Business (Comparison of all editions). Dashlane Free is limited to storing 50 passwords. Dashlane Premium is an annual subscription that gives you unlimited password storage on unlimited devices, automatic data sync across all your devices, personalized security alerts with Dark Web Monitoring, 1 GB secure file storage for important documents, direct access to your data on the Web app and priority support.
Dashlane Premium Plus includes all the benefits of Dashlane Premium, plus credit monitoring, identity restoration support, and up to $1 million of Identity Theft Insurance.
Business edition can protect businesses regardless of their size. It offers all Premium edition features (excluding VPN), plus Admin Console for user and policy management, seamless provisioning and deployment, Added security with 2FA integration and other important features for businesses.
- Easy to use and set-up
- Remembering all of your passwords in an encrypted vault
- Automatically fill your personal information, passwords, and payment details
- Generate and securely store unlimited unique passwords
- Share passwords and encrypted notes with other users
- Two-Factor authentication for users (Fingerprint, Google Authenticator, etc)
- Secure Notes to keep sensitive information safe but easily accessible
- Keep shared passwords in sync between your contacts
- Store your personal information, bank accounts, credit card and more
- Protect your data with AES-256 encryption
- Backing your encrypted data up to the cloud
- Dark Web Monitoring (password breaches) and Personalized Alerts
- Sync all your information between devices
- Prevent breaches and hacks by using secured passwords
- Check your password health
- VPN for WiFi protection
Important: Dashlane is now only available via the new web app. You should install and use it by downloading the browser extension.
Last Update: February 16, 2024
Current Version: 6.2407.1
License: Freeware / Shareware
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, Korean, and Swedish
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11
Mac OS X 10.12 or later
Developer: Dashlane Inc.