FreeCommander XE is an easy-to-use alternative to the standard Windows file manager, reminiscent of Norton Commander. The program helps you with daily work on Windows. Here you can find all the necessary functions to manage your data stock. You can take FreeCommander anywhere – just copy the installation directory on a CD or USB-Stick – and you can even work with this program on a foreign computer.
- Easy-to-use alternative to Windows file manager
- Dual-panel technology – horizontal and vertical
- Copy, move, delete, rename files and folders
- Easy access to system folders, control panel, desktop and start menu
- Built-in file viewer to view files in hex, binary, text or image format
- File viewer and thumbnail view inside archives too
- Built in archive handling: ZIP (read, write)
- Create and verify MD5 checksums
- Folder comparison and synchronization
- Full access to desktop
- And much more...
Download FreeCommander XE
Download Portable x32
Note: the x64 version is available as bonus for the donors.
Last Update: December 18, 2022
Current Version: 2023.880
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Marek Jasinski