MediaMonkey is a powerful media manager designed for the serious collector that will help you manage your audio and video library. MediaMonkey catalogs audio and video files, whether they’re located on a hard drive or on a network, dividing them into different ‘collections’ (e.g. contemporary, classical music, audiobooks, home movies, TV, videos). It looks up and tags Album Art and data via Freedb and the web, includes an automatic renamer to rename and organize files, and a playlist manager to arrange your mixes.
MediaMonkey allow you to play most popular media formats (MP3, *AAC/M4A, OGG, WMA*, MPC, APE, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, WMV, *AVI, *MP4, *MKV, etc.) and have volume levels adjust automatically (using Replay Gain and MP3 Gain technology). Moreover, it supports hundreds of scripts, plug-ins and visualizations to further customize it to meet your needs.
MediaMonkey lookup CD information on Freedb or via CD-TEXT, and find missing track details through music-related sites such as Allmusic. Furthermore, it allows you to tag music easily using industry-standard formats. The program also includes an MP Tag editor (an ID3 tag editor supporting ID3v1 & ID3v2) that will help you update your tags quickly and accurately, if you have a large media collection.
MediaMonkey is also able to burn Audio CDs using the integrated burner powered by PrimoBurner. Just select any audio tracks or playlists and quickly create CD masterpieces using the most reliable CD burning engine around.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- High-quality audio playback
- Play most popular media formats
- Manage 100,000+ media files without slowdown
- Identify missing information of media files
- Automatically organize and rename media files
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files
- Create statistics and other reports of your music
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players
- Automatically adjusts volume levels
- Includes an MP3 tag editor
- Build-in audio converter
- Manage Playlists
- And much more…