Office 2019 is one of the most popular office suites used by businesses as well as individuals, to work smarter, faster, and more efficiently at office. Use Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote to create your professional-looking work presentations or documents, track your time and expenses, keep your inbox organized, and manage your schedule. Share them through email or use Skype for Business to have online meetings with others who have Office 365.
Office 2019 is also code named as Office 16, therefore, it's the second perpetual release of Office 16, as it retains the same major versions 16 as predecessor Office 2016. It also has the same date for support ending at October 14, 2025.
Office 2019 for Windows comes in many editions/suites:
- Home & Student - Includes the flagship core apps: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Home & Business - Offers the same apps as "Home & Student" plus Outlook.
- Standard - Only available through volume licensing channels. Include core apps and also Outlook and Publisher.
- Professional - Includes the core applications, as well as Outlook, Publisher, Access.
- Professional Plus - Only available through retail channels and volume licensing channels. Includes the same apps as Professional with the addition of Skype for Business
The suite does not include OneNote as the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) version of OneNote is bundled with Windows 10. Word is a word processor. Excel is a spreadsheet program that creates spreadsheets for financial reports. PowerPoint is an app to create professional presentations. Publisher is a publishing tool designed to create books, flyers or a variety of promotional documents. Outlook is a simple email service.
Office 2019 for Mac comes in three editions, Home & Student, Home & Business, and Standard and in fewer apps compared to the Windows edition which comes in five editions and more apps. The only difference from Windows edition is that the "Standard" suite don't include Publisher.
- All-in-one office suite
- Modern and clean interface
- Create professional-looking documents
Download Microsoft Office 2019 for Windows (English)
Download Home and Business Edition
Download Professional Edition
Download Professional Plus Edition
# Note: The links above are for the English language. To download Office 2019 editions in your desired language, replace the language tag in the link (“/en-US/”) with your language tag. To find all office links language tags (fr-FR, ru-RU etc), Go Here.
Download Microsoft Office 2019 for Mac OS X
Download Suite (with Teams) BusinessPro
Download Microsoft 365
* Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) is a subscription service that includes the most recent version of Microsoft Office suite, 1TB cloud storage, and Office mobile apps.
Download Language Accessory Pack
Last Update: May 10, 2022
16.0.14931.20132 (Windows) / 16.61.22050700 (Mac OS X)
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 10 / 11 / Server 2019 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.15 or later
Developer: Microsoft Corp.