Realtek High Definition Audio Driver R2.82 is the sound drivers for a new generation of audio Realtek (HD Audio), allowing you to get the movie theater-like audio experience inside your room/home. The Realtek HD Audio Driver will provide you with listening capabilities for multichannel sound such as DTS, Dolby, and Surround. Additionally, they are compliant with Microsoft’s UAA (Universal Audio Architecture).
The top series provides 10 DAC channels that simultaneously support 7.1 sound playback, plus 2 channels of independent stereo sound output (multiple streaming) through the front panel stereo output. Flexible mixing, mute, and fine gain control functions provide a complete integrated audio solution for home entertainment PCs.
The advantages of High Definition Audio specification before AC 97 include full support for new audio formats, a high frequency bandwidth, support for connecting audio devices, under Technology Plug and Play, more accurate speech recognition and input.
- Compatible with Windows 10
- WaveRT-based audio function driver for Windows
- EAX 1.0 and 2.0, Direct Sound 3D, A3D, and I3DL2 compatible
- 7.1+2 channel multi-streaming enables concurrent gaming/VoIP
- Friendly user interface for 2-foot or 10-foot remote control applications
- Emulation of 26 sound environments to enhance gaming experience
- Voice Cancellation and Key Shifting in Karaoke mode
- Enhanced Configuration Panel to improve user experience
- Microphone Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC), Noise Suppression (NS), and Beam Forming (BF) technology for voice application
- MPU401 MIDI driver to for electronic music instrument support
- ALC885M-GR features Dolby Master Studio™ (optional software feature)
- Realtek Media Player
- 10-Band Software Equalizer
- HRTF 3D Positional Audio
The Realtek HD Audio Drivers support all of Realtek HD Audio Codecs and OS from Windows Vista and above.
Download Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Last Update: July 26, 2017
Current Version: 18.104.22.16886
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2003 / Server 2008
Developer: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
- Bug fix.