System Explorer is an award-winning, full-featured task manager and process analyzer developed by Mister Group. System Explorer includes many useful tools for exploration and management of system Internals which help you keep your system under control. Additionally, System Explorer also grants you automatic access to online file databases which help you to determine unwanted processes or threats.
- Detailed information about Tasks, Processes, Modules, Startups, IE Addons, Uninstallers, Windows, Services, Drivers, Connections and Opened Files
- Easy check of suspicious files via VirusTotal, Jotti service or our File Database
- Easy monitoring of processes activities and System changes
- Usage graphs of important System resources
- Tray Hint with detailed System and Battery status
- WMI Browser and System Additional Info
- Download Links
- What’s New
Last Update: April 30, 2016
Current Version: 22.214.171.12456
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Mister Group
Disclaimer: The direct download links we provided to you for this software are from the official author's website, therefore we can't guarantee safety, availability, or download speeds. We will look into all download options for your software: online installer, full offline installer (mostly exe or msi, and in rare cases - iso, or torrent), or portable edition (mostly zip, or rar). Moreover, we don't and we won't provide any pirated/illegal versions or tools. We recommend that you avoid using these methods as these methods can harm your device. If you like this software, buy it to support its developers.