DAEMON Tools Pro is a powerful and professional optical media emulation tool that provides a full range of tools to operate with images, DT, SCSI, IDE devices, VHDs and TrueCrypt protected volumes. It allows you to easily create, edit and mount images on your PC and the emulation of CD, DVD and Blu-ray drives.
DAEMON Tools Pro is a full-features app that provides up to 32 DT and SCSI virtual devices, and 4 IDE drives are available too. Using virtual drives, you can get much faster performance images than with the ordinary physical CD-ROM. Furthermore, DAEMON Tools Pro supports many popular image types, including *.mdx, *.mds/*.mdf, *.nrg, *.iso, *.bwt, *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bin/*.cue, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.ape/*.cue, *.isz. Using a variety of images, you can store different install discs, CDs and DVDs with music, games or video in touch. Also, you can mount VHD, VMDK, TrueCrypt and password-protected ZIP archives in addition.
DAEMON Tools Pro is also available in a freeware edition: DAEMON Tools Lite.
- Classic user interface
- Mount all popular types of images
- Mount virtual images of CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs
- Store sensitive data in TrueCrypt containers
- Emulate up to 32 DT, HD & SCSI drives together
- Convert, compress and protect image files with password
- Create new and edit existing Audio CD and Data images
- Create Dynamic and Fixed virtual hard disks
- Get access to GameSpace – gaming community
- Advanced emulation options
- Burn image
Last Update: August 17, 2021
Current Version: 126.96.36.1991
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 / Server 2008 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Disc Soft Ltd