Defraggler is a free file defragmentation tool from Piriform, the company who developed CCleaner and Recuva. It’s an easier and better alternative to the built-in Windows defragmentation tool that can significantly improve the performance of your computer. Piriform’s defragmentation tool allows you to defrag your entire hard drive or individual files/folders, with support for HDD and SSD and also NTFS and FAT32 file systems!
Defraggler speeds up your PC by assembling fragmented files on your machine and organizing them more efficiently. It differs from other defrag tools on the market, by enabling you to quickly and simply defrag the files you want to, without having to process the whole drive. Simply run it, select the file and defragment in seconds.
Using Piriform’s defrag tool is just as safe for your files as using Windows. When Defraggler reads or writes a file, it uses the exact same techniques that Windows uses. Moreover, it organizes empty disk space to further prevent fragmentation, and allows you to schedule defragmentation daily, weekly, or monthly. It is simple enough for everyday daily users and flexible enough for advanced users.
Defraggler is offered in three editions: Free, Professional and Business.
- Defrag individual files or drives.
- Interactive drive map.
- Defragment free space.
- Move large files to end of the drive.
- Scheduled defragmentation.
- Boot time defrag of system files.
- Safe and Secure.
- Full customization.
- Compact and portable.
Download Defraggler Free
Last Update: May 24, 2018
Current Version: 2.22.995
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Developer: Piriform Ltd.
- Improved Analysis and Defrag performance.
- Improved memory usage and management architecture.
- Optimized 64-bit builds on Windows 8 and 10.
- Improved update checking process.
- Updated exception handling and reporting.
- Improved localization and language support.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.