Dolphin is an open-source video game console emulator for the Nintendo GameCube and Wii with support for Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and Android. Dolphin was the first emulator to successfully run commercial GameCube game and later Wii games, and now boasts compatibility with most titles for those game systems.
Dolphin allows PC gamers to enjoy games for GameCube and Wii in full HD (1080p) with several enhancements: compatibility with all PC controllers, turbo speed, networked multiplayer, and even more.
- Nintendo GameCube and Wii emulator
- High compatibility across the majority of titles
- Start games regardless of region
- Record tool-assisted speedruns
- Supports real Wii Remotes via Bluetooth
- And much more…
Last Update: June 24, 2016
Current Version: 5.0
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
Developer: Dolphin Emulator Project