Privacy Drive is easy-to-use encryption software that uses Virtual Disk and “on the fly” disk encryption technology to lock, hide and encrypt all kind of pictures, videos, documents, files, and folders, to protect your sensitive data from unauthorized access.
It's uses industry-leading 256-bit encryption algorithms to secure your data. Among the chosen algorithms is AES, the Advanced Encryption Standard, selected by the NIST to be the US Federal Government standard to protect sensitive information. Privacy Drive can create as many encrypted volumes as you need to mount as virtual disks. Once mounted, they can be used as other regular hard drives. All data on the virtual disks is encrypted and unencrypted automatically before it is saved or loaded. So there's no need to encrypt or decrypt each file or folder individually.Additionally, you can also share, copy and transfer your encrypted volumes via email, backup, external hard drives, CD/DVD, Cloud Servers (e.g. Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox or Google Drive) or any other portable storage device. This allows you to take your confidential data and information anywhere you want, without the fear of data loss or theft.
- Secure sensitive data and protect your privacy
- Supports FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS file systems.
- Virtual Disk and “On-the-Fly” disk encryption technology
- Lock, hide, encrypt and password protect your files
- Simple drag and drop to encrypt files & folders
- Support for deniable encryption
- Supports AES 128-bit & 256-bit
- Encrypt unlimited files and folders
- Protected data is highly portable
- Easy to use
Last Update: November 01, 2019
Current Version: 3.17.1456
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Cybertron Software Co., Ltd