Remote Desktop Manager is an all-in-one remote connection management solution that lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that can be securely shared between users. Drive security, speed and productivity throughout your organization while reducing risks for your IT department. Join over 300 000 users in more than 130 countries who enjoy our remote connection management solution.
The program is compatible and integrates many tools and protocols like Microsoft Remote Desktop, Microsoft Remote Assistance, pcAnywhere, TeamViewer, Radmin, VNC, Dameware, Putty (SSH, Telnet, rLogin…), HP RGS, LogMeIn and Citrix (ICA / HDX).
Remote Desktop Manager is available in two editions: Free and Enterprise. While the Free edition is perfect for stand-alone users, the Enterprise edition is best suited for multiple users and teams. You can compare both editions by exploring the comparison chart.
- Intuitive user interface
- Use Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm
- Share Session Settings Between Multiple Users
- Import Sessions from Other Applications
- Allowing automatic login for various types of sessions
- Built-in SSH tunnel / Telnet / SSH Shell / FTP / SFTP
- VPN Connection Management
- Lots Of Add-ons Available
- Online Backup Service
- And much more…
Last Update: December 06, 2023
License: Freeware / Shareware
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Developer: Devolutions inc.