RJ TextEd is a professional text and source editor for Windows, that offers support for a wide range of programming languages, such as C++, C#, Java, Pascal, and PHP, as well as support for Unicode and ASCII.
Using it, programmers, webmasters, copywriters, translators, administrators, and other professionals can efficiently customize texts and source codes and handle many other tasks. Beside of supporting many programming languages, it provides extensive file format support (e.g. XML, HTML, JSON), and a powerful search-and-replace engine.
- Code folding and Column mode.
- Multi edit and multi select
- Advanced sorting.
- Compare Text.
- Handles both ASCII and binary files.
- CSS and HTML wizards.
- Dockable panels.
- FTP and SFTP client with synchronization.
- File explorer, text clips, code explorer and project manager
- Convert between code pages, Unicode formats and text formats.
- Unicode and ANSI code page detection.
- Open/Save UTF-8 encoded files without a signature (BOM).
- Unicode file paths and file names.
- HTML validation, format and repair.
- Tools available like syntax editor, color picker, char map.
Download RJ TextEd Free
Last Update: March 21, 2023
Languages: English, Spanish, Chinese Simp, Italian
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11
Developer: Rickard Johansson